Thursday, May 29, 2008

Movie Night


Tonight we watched "Il Postino" for movie night at Darcy's. I really liked the movie. The best thing was that it was David's movie! He loaned it to Darcy. Anyway, those of you who didn't come really missed out. You probably hate us. (I just threw that in for Jen, really, I'm not as pessimistic as her. I'm still hoping that you all see the errors of your ways and rearrange your priorities. Mkay?) And also you all owe us watermelon except Andrew.

For those who didn't hear the story, Andrew came by Darcy's at 9:45 this morning with a watermelon. He rode the bus. I don't know about you, but I just get this funny mental picture when I think about Andrew on the bus with a watermelon. But then he decided not to come to actually watch the movie. He's crazy. (Crazy?? I was crazy once. They put me in a room...)

Oh yeah, and Logan brought cheesecake in a bowl. Gotta love it.

The thing about this movie is that it really made me want to go to Italy. And Darcy, Lindsay, and Dan get to go. Oh boy am I jealous!

On a completely different note, I think someone should post the happenings of staff meeting on this blog. Since they are always so entertaining :)

6 comments:

Andrew said...

I've been to Italy :P

Fudge cheesecake at next movie night!!!

Jen said...

I object to being called pessimistic. Especially since nine times out of ten I don't mean it when I tell someone they hate me...

Jessie said...

I was joking... you must have taken it the wrong way because you do hate me!

Jen said...

I don't hate you! But, I know YOU hate ME

Andrew said...

haters

b-rad said...

we just need a little love